? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Connect With Lisa Online


Due to the growing number of sites I belong to, I decided to create a page that shows all the ways you can stay connected with me online.

I even registered the domain name, ConnectWithLisa.com and directed the domain here, which will be handy for business cards. :)

If you have a website and participate in many different social networking sites, you may want to think about creating such a page for yourself.

One aspect of marketing online is accessibility. Make sure your audience can reach out and connect with you in multiple ways.